Sunday, April 22, 2007

the way down...


Shimmie misses the familiarity of things.
There's this sudden feel of loss and emptiness.
I need a lift.

and there are loads of bugs in my room!!!! spring woke them all up and they are flocking in droves to my room!! Ugh! i hate the job of collecting their lifeless bodies in the morning! and phyllis keeps telling me the story of how the queen of the bugs would come and seek revenge on people who mistreat the bodies of the bugs by laying and hatching eggs in the person's body, resulting in me having to gingerly pick the green mass of legs, wings and bodies with tissue, gently wrapping them up while saying a prayer to let their poor souls rest in peace.

there are just so many of them on the ceiling above my bed. and directly above where i place my head when i sleep!!! i'm going to have to switch positions tonight so that the bugs won't drop into my mouth when i sleep! UGH! one bad thing about spring. and apparently it just gets worst!

the bug count just rose to 20. damn.

No comments: