Tuesday, April 03, 2007

back from spain!

Alright alright... i'll post the pictures on real soon! but just to say i'm still very much alive and kicking! though it was a whole lot of crazy walking in spain! to my dear travelmates serene xiufang and jasmine, you guys are great! find myself often amused by the eccentricities and the dynamics of the group! would definitely have been different without you guys! so now, let's trudge through the remainder of the holidays with a heavy heart and study study study!

thanks mom and dad for letting me go on this trip! don't worry i didn't bust a hole in my pocket from shopping, i didn't really do much shopping, seriously! you guys know me, i hate shopping! haha! love you! you rock! and yes, the pictures will come on erm, in a few days' time? hopefully! haha!

1 comment:

ms... said...

dropping by to let you know that i miss you much, even though that might not be evident from how i don't go online =_= come home soon~!