Sunday, April 15, 2007

mug the shit out.

I chanced upon several acquaintances' blogs on one of my usual random blog surfs and it's a wonder how much motivation these people have to study hard. I find it hard to stay focused and mug my shit out. i guess it's because i've more or less had things easy and i've not want anything that badly before, always expecting that things will work out on their own. well, i don't really have things easy. i have to work hard but i just don't, at least not enough to get where i think i really want to. eventually i just compromise on my standards and make up excuses like i'm good where i am too. it's bad... and i know it is. i want to do well but not badly enough cos i always end up cutting myself too much slack. and it's about a week to the end of hols and four freaking weeks to exams. well, technically speaking, i still have time if i mug my shit out.

please shimmie, for once, don't compromise on your standards.

i shall post my study progress on my blog everyday from now on. seriously, i don't have a life. but it's only for this month at least. once the freaking exams end, i can get my life back. and i can feel freaking good about it. afterall, i've enjoyed myself so much for the past few months in london so it's seriously time to just pull my socks up and mug my shit out.

get over the inertia shimmie!

1 comment:

thinkingofyou said...

Jiayo girl!:)