Thursday, April 05, 2007

pot of gold

Haha! i cooked my first perfect pot of rice today! ever since the Demise of The Rice Cooker, i had to use my trusty old pot to cook rice for quite a while and i've finally mastered the technique so today i had nice well-cooked brown rice with slightly charred bits at the base! i'm getting good man! and dinner was heavenly by my culinary standards! omelette with shallots and button mushrooms, prawns with diced peppers in tomato and basil sauce decked on butter lettuce! smacks lips and pats myself in contentment! once again, i've surpassed myself! haha!
and yes, the pictures! well... i haven't even loaded them onto my laptop! it's been a mad frenzy to finish that dratted microeconomics textbook but i'm about to be done with it! :) finally!
talk about personal achievement man! haha!

No comments: