Tuesday, June 19, 2007

things on my list

settle accomodations for next academic year: check
read: ... still trying to get it started
stop having mean thoughts about people: ... it's hard especially when they just keep getting on your nerves.
pack my clutter for storage: about 50% done and will be moving next week
have tea with tutor: check, did that today and i enjoyed it
buy stuff for people back home: maybe next week once i've decided what to get
go to a gay bar: man, i only just found out that Paul went back already so there's no guide! growls...
laundry: still a bit more dirty laundry to be accumulated before i dump them into the machine
visit free museums: somehow i've yet to get over the inertia

i'm proud of myself though cos i've been keeping to a promise i made to myself but i can't say it aloud here cos i dont want to jinx myself! haha! i will persist! :)

i can't believe it! 1 week and 3 more days to home!

No comments: