Wednesday, June 13, 2007

moving on...

I haven't gotten used to the time that i have now on my hands! haha! well, actually i haven't been that free.. i've been searching and viewing houses in a frenzy for next year! but i've been rewarded, together with the help of phyllis and huijie, i finally found a house where we'd all like! tomorrow we'll be signing the agreement and putting down the deposit! shall try to polish my cantonese and to ask for more perks! haha! i tried talking to the landlady in cantonese yesterday and i must say, i'm slightly surprised that i managed it pretty well for an amateur like myself! must be the hk drama i've been watching recently! been trying to read as well but i feel so tired everytime i try... hmm.. that's a lousy excuse! i'll have to force myself! been trying to get into an exercise regime but it's always 'oh i'll do it tomorrow' and that tomorrow just leads on to the next and the next and never materialises! haha! lazy me! at least i played squash with xiufang yesterday! and guess what, we didn't even run that much and our muscles were already complaining. yes, that's how unfit we are! haha! i packed some of my stuff today and i was quite happy to see almost all my clothes fitting into my humongous luggage! haha! makes packing a lot easier! so i'm not left with much to pack! the only thing is transferring my stuff to my storage place.. will enlist the help of winston or something! excited to move!!! excited to get home!!! and i'm so near to going home!!! finally!! haha!

No comments: