Sunday, May 20, 2007

s.u.n.d.a.y.s

Sunday is an important day of the week.

Sunday back at home meant tv with dad in the morning, big often greasy hearty brunches with mom and dad, dating in the afternoon, going back home late and getting reprimanded for almost missing dinner in the evening.

Sunday in London means reading texts, watching the bright blue sky with blindingly white clouds outside my window, wondering if i should have Sunday roast, fussing about groceries for the coming week, listening to Five for Fighting with a contented smile on my face, wondering what the coming week will bring me, contemplating life, attempting to swim in my bed, biting imaginary marshmallows in the air, yakking away with Phyllis, missing the tv mornings with dad, missing the joy that the big often greasy hearty brunches with mom and dad brings, missing the feeling of giving my heart to my date in the afternoon, missing the amusement and slight irritation i get from seeing my mom's angry face when i get home late.

I like Sundays back home and Sundays in London.
but for now, i can't wait for tv with dad in the morning and the big often greasy hearty brunches with mom and dad!!!!

I'll be home soon! Sundays back at home! here i come! :)

No comments: