Thursday, December 21, 2006

Windsor Castle 1!


my walk across the golden jubilee bridge... the beautiful westminster enshrouded in the morning mist... it was a romantic walk with me myself and i!

i got to the waterloo train station on my own!!! yay!

platform 16 (not nine and three quarters!) with the train to windsor and eton river!

the train i'm taking!!! bounces up and down in excitement! oh, we had to press an 'open' button on the entrance to the train and the doors would slide open for the passengers! this just gets more and more interesting!

my first time on a train!!!! weeeheee!!!

Today's my craziest day as of yet ever since i came to London! My gosh...
Today made me realise really how lucky i really am to be able to come to UK...
Today made me feel like saying an extra big THANK YOU to mom and dad...
but up to today, i still can't believe i'm going to be here for 3 years...
but today really made me feel i have to work really hard to earn my keep...
but today made me feel reinvigorated and renewed my motivation even though there were many such occasions ever since i came here...

i woke up at 7am in the morning so that i could have a huge breakfast and prepare lunch for the long day ahead. then i crossed the Thames to get to Waterloo train station to meet richard, tanen and zhongjie to take the 9.58am southwest train to Windsor and Eton River where Windsor Castle is situated. the train ticket was really quite expensive but it's expected as we were travelling an hour out of london. it costed me 13pounds.. gee..

No comments: